awww... I just want to sit on my deck (or in your porch) with some coffee (and that addicitive coconut creamer) and just chat.. I feel like we had tid bits of convresations between interruptions and chaos but nothing serious and deep (not that breastfeeding and poop convos aren't serious but ya know what I mean)
Love you.. call me sometime when you have a few free seconds...
This blog is to document the reality of raising four small children, amidst two careers in hopes of capturing the humor in the chaos. While life is busy, it is extremely fufilling and we wouldn't have it any other way! Mostly, our kids say very funny things that I want to remember.
5 comments:
You weren't kidding the kid is talking! How cute was that?!?!?! We're hysterically laughing over here... too adoreable!
on a side note... our van was parked in your driveway a month ago... sooo sad! I miss you terribly!!!!!!!!!!
I know, I miss you guys so much!! It was such a tease to get together, but I guess I'll take what I can get!
awww... I just want to sit on my deck (or in your porch) with some coffee (and that addicitive coconut creamer) and just chat.. I feel like we had tid bits of convresations between interruptions and chaos but nothing serious and deep (not that breastfeeding and poop convos aren't serious but ya know what I mean)
Love you.. call me sometime when you have a few free seconds...
That video gives new meaning to the words "naval base."
Papa
Oh Jen Seeing this video clip made me realize just how much I miss my kids at this age!!! They are just so cute!!
Post a Comment