So Sammy has recently become quite verbal and it is so amusing to finally hear what has been going on in his little head. Yesterday we were in the front yard eating ice pops and I had finished mine and threw the stick in the garbage pail. Sam was standing right in front of me just staring up at me looking quite perplexed, apparently he didn't see me throw my stick away b/c after a few minutes he said, "MOM, you eat your stick?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hahahaha:):) good roughage!
love ya~ and your sweet fam~
BTW; Are those sippys in the livingroom I see???? You're getting soft in your older age:) just kidding~
That was a daddy day..and it was his rule!!
I am looking back at your pics and noticed Emma is really getting some good wear out of Parker's clothes:):) Glad we could help (the wrong kid!!!) haha just kidding... love yoU~
Post a Comment