I haven't put any new pictures up of Logan in awhile. That is because I haven't taken any (oops, sorry third child!). He is getting rather chubby, eating at the all night milk buffet. He is now smiling a little and is getting quite cute. Emma asked me today if we were keeping the baby forever. I asked if she wanted to and she said, "Well, I guess so, but I really want a girl baby and we can name her Strawberry Shortcake." Sorry Logan!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Logan update
I haven't put any new pictures up of Logan in awhile. That is because I haven't taken any (oops, sorry third child!). He is getting rather chubby, eating at the all night milk buffet. He is now smiling a little and is getting quite cute. Emma asked me today if we were keeping the baby forever. I asked if she wanted to and she said, "Well, I guess so, but I really want a girl baby and we can name her Strawberry Shortcake." Sorry Logan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
awwww..... yeahhh new pics!!! He is soo cute! I just want to snuggle him. Is he a snuggler? How are you feeling? Call me... or I'll try you tomorrow. We HAVE to catch up!
love ya!!!
Nicole,
He is a snuggler, and is smiling so much, so cute. I love the baby stage. talk to you soon
awww you got yourself a snuggler... that is always such fun (until they are 3 like LIllie and still insist on snuggling ALL the time) but for now... it's cute.. awww...
yes, lets talk! One way convos on blogger are not as exciting.. although less interruptive...
Post a Comment