We just had lunch with my old volleyball teamate from Houghton, her husband and 2 kids that live only 40 minutes from us. We recently re-connected and got together today for the first time in 10 years! It was so fun.
that is the cutest picture, Jen. Kelly's kids, right? she told me in a facebook email she was getting together with you. That's so cool that they are the same ages! :)
This blog is to document the reality of raising four small children, amidst two careers in hopes of capturing the humor in the chaos. While life is busy, it is extremely fufilling and we wouldn't have it any other way! Mostly, our kids say very funny things that I want to remember.
3 comments:
NO WAY! TOO COOL!!! YEAH FOR OLD FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
WILL I GET MY OWN BLOG POST IF/WHEN WE ARE REUNITED????
love you!!!
Nicole,
Absolutely you will get your own post, a whole page or 2 for you my oldest and dearest friend!!
that is the cutest picture, Jen. Kelly's kids, right? she told me in a facebook email she was getting together with you. That's so cool that they are the same ages! :)
Sorry I haven't called you yet, but I will!
Sarah
Post a Comment