awwwww... we are sooooooo excited and happy for you guys. thanks for sending those other pics too:)The whole family (my sis and her fiance included, were all gathered around the computer admiring little Logan and laughing at Sam and Emma and their adoreable-ness... I wold love to chat but know that may be an interesting feat... call me whenever!!!!
I'm Nicole's friend and was checking out her link sites and saw that you had your beautiful, baby boy! I have kept up with your health through her and wish you huge blessings as you have added to your already cute little family! God bless!
This blog is to document the reality of raising four small children, amidst two careers in hopes of capturing the humor in the chaos. While life is busy, it is extremely fufilling and we wouldn't have it any other way! Mostly, our kids say very funny things that I want to remember.
3 comments:
Congrats!!! He is adorable!
awwwww... we are sooooooo excited and happy for you guys. thanks for sending those other pics too:)The whole family (my sis and her fiance included, were all gathered around the computer admiring little Logan and laughing at Sam and Emma and their adoreable-ness... I wold love to chat but know that may be an interesting feat... call me whenever!!!!
I'm Nicole's friend and was checking out her link sites and saw that you had your beautiful, baby boy! I have kept up with your health through her and wish you huge blessings as you have added to your already cute little family! God bless!
Post a Comment