Here I am at 34 1/2 weeks getting fatter by the day!! It doesn't help that yesterday I ate most of the pint of Ben and Jerry's, a Bloomin onion from outback and a hot dog. Don't ask, usually, I don't consume as much fried food and/or nitrites, I think it was my coping mechanism for finding out I was now home for 4 weeks before the baby is due. Ben says I need a hobby, eating is sounding very appealing...
Friday, February 8, 2008
New Belly Pics
Here I am at 34 1/2 weeks getting fatter by the day!! It doesn't help that yesterday I ate most of the pint of Ben and Jerry's, a Bloomin onion from outback and a hot dog. Don't ask, usually, I don't consume as much fried food and/or nitrites, I think it was my coping mechanism for finding out I was now home for 4 weeks before the baby is due. Ben says I need a hobby, eating is sounding very appealing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GORGEOUS! You do pregnancy soooooo well!!!! I think you should have 3 more!!!
Post a Comment